View Single Post
Old 10-28-2011, 07:57 AM   #4
David58117
Groupie
David58117 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David58117 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David58117 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David58117 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David58117 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David58117 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David58117 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David58117 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David58117 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David58117 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David58117 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T1, K4NT (To Wife), Nook ST, NSTG
Quote:
Originally Posted by pe1dnn View Post
You are joking, right? The problems occurs while reading and swiping the screen to the next or previous page. Then it keeps paging, pressing a button works to stop it but then nothing works except reset. Now how on earth can this have anything to do with familiarity with the device.
Can you give me more info? I've been trying swipe only (previously only used buttons as those are more comfortable for me) for the past two weeks in an attempt to experience what you guys are - and nothing so far. I haven't had a crash or freeze..maybe an extra page flip or so every so often, but nothing like a crash or a freeze.

I have 1,200 books on internal memory, all manually side loaded by me. ..is there a certain portion of the screen where it does it more?
David58117 is offline   Reply With Quote