Thread: User Poetry
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2008, 11:53 AM   #40
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by NatCh View Post
Trouble is, I didn't think to ask Alex to add the thing until last night when he was also most likely asleep.
yep, another situation where the time machine comes in handy...

Quote:
Right now it's 7 hours difference, but in the winter it's 8. I wish we'd just move the stupid clocks 30 minutes and leave them there.
oh boy, you and me BOTH !!!

Quote:
grumble, grumble, beat me to that one too.
(getting up early, time machine, etc.)

if it makes you feel any better, every time i look there seem to be more new smileys ; i'll let you use those ones first.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote