View Single Post
Old 07-31-2010, 11:25 PM   #4
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
librarything and amazon are used to get social metadata rating/tags/reviews/series etc. from isbn. The other two are used to get basic metadata from title/author or isbn
Thanks for the added metadata sources.

Fortunately you have allowed us to disable plugins. I have chose to disable librarything for the same reason Starson17 wrote code to prevent the auto metadata download from overwriting Author and/or Title fields. I found this wonderful plugin overwriting my Series names and it bugged me.

Keep up the good work.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote