View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 02:40 PM   #32
Nahgem
Groupie
Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nooks
It's also supposed to be at some T-Mobile stores. I hear it's quite a bit more expensive there than at the Play store, though (assuming you want it unsubsidized, etc.).

I've had mine for just over a month now, and so far I'm thrilled with it. I was initially skeptical of the lack of SD card slot, but so far it's not a problem for me like it would be on a tablet. I don't put video files on it, and I use my nooks for most of my ereading, so I only have a few books on it at any given point. I have all of the apps I'm likely to need, unless I delve more into mobile gaming, and I've got 10 GB free still, so I'm more than content.
Nahgem is offline   Reply With Quote