View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 06:44 AM   #294
geekybookworm
geekybookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekybookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekybookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekybookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekybookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekybookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekybookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekybookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekybookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekybookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekybookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
You can keep whichever one you wish, but you'll have to return the other. It's not Amazon's fault that you bought from "amazon.de" when you don't actually live in Germany.
Well of course I don't expect them to pay the expenses.
I mean the other option is to buy from the US and the shipping costs would be much higher. (I don't know if they would reimburse me in that case, I haven't exchanged Kindles before.)
And I have no problem returning the one I don't want to keep but he claimed I should return the first one and keep the second one (or try for another replacement) even if I would rather keep the first one (if it is noticeably better).
I suppose it seems as if I am complaining but that isn't the case I find Amazon's CS is very good. Everything is just very new for me.
geekybookworm is offline   Reply With Quote