View Single Post
Old 05-19-2004, 06:09 PM   #1
doctorow
Guru
doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
2,000 members - anniversary soon?

Total Members: 1,996

Almost 2,000! Looks like an upcoming anniversary... is there any reward for the 2,000ths member?

I am still new here, but I try my best to contribute where I can. I think if every member makes a post once or twice a week, we could quickly become a major community.

It would be a shame if only a few people continue to do the work here. My 2 cents... -Andrew
doctorow is offline   Reply With Quote