Thread: Android tablet
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2010, 10:03 PM   #63
jalandar
Connoisseur
jalandar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jalandar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jalandar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jalandar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jalandar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jalandar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jalandar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jalandar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jalandar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jalandar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jalandar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Samsung Galaxy Tab 4, Asus TF300T
From what I understand no tablets have access to the marketplace legitimately. Archos fans have made a home brew solution for the Archos 5 (and I assume they will do the same for the new 7, they are looking forward to playing with it), but none of the tablets/MIDs have the actual google android marketplace, many of their own "marketplace" of the same (though far from all) apps, however (meaning the non-protected apps and free to distribute apps).

Someone correct me if I am wrong, though.
jalandar is offline   Reply With Quote