View Single Post
Old 09-10-2009, 01:11 PM   #3
slayda
Retired & reading more!
slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, iPad Air 2, iPhone 6S+, Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by ekaser View Post
I'd like to keep a consolidated list for the EZ-Reader:
a) Items people consider to be problems/bugs that they'd like to see fixed.
b) Enhancements (new 'features') that people would like to see in updates.

I'll start off with a short list of things that I've gleaned from other postings, and I'll try to edit this first message to add new suggestions, so they're all in one place. Please post any additional items that may occur to you!

1) Make hyperlinks work in all ePub books.
2) Add a 'back' function from hyperlink jumps (long press 9?)
3) Add more font size choices to ePubs with smaller jumps between sizes.
4) [wallcraft] Fix: images get zoomed to larger than the page in ePubs.
5) [wallcraft] Fix: ePub page numbers get bigger with the zoom size. (Should use the same small font for page numbers regardless of the size of the main text font.)
I think you need to differentiate on this list between Basic EZ Reader, Pocket pro, and both since some will only apply to one or the other while some apply to both. Or maybe you only meant the PP.
slayda is offline   Reply With Quote