View Single Post
Old 09-18-2013, 05:49 PM   #31
fjtorres
Grand Sorcerer
fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T100TA,PW2,PRS-T1,KT,FireHD 8.9,K2, PB360,BeBook One,Axim51v,TC1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by OtterBooks View Post
Last I heard, Kobo has much larger market share than Nook, at least worldwide (which makes sense, I suppose, heh). Apparently Kobo even surpasses Amazon in some markets. Surprised me to hear it, actually. They seem to be pretty serious about new device development, and I suspect we may see them gain a bit of state-side visibility over the next few years.
Kobo outsells Kindle in Canada.
It's their home turf and Canada is very protective of "cultural products".

Quote:
Originally Posted by OtterBooks View Post
I like that concept. I cant imagine including an sd slot, though, since that's dying in current devices as it is.
MicroSD.
You want a way to archive the books without a PC, for when the reader (eventually) dies.
fjtorres is offline   Reply With Quote