View Single Post
Old 09-03-2008, 11:38 AM   #13
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liviu_5 View Post
To me those kind of comments sound like sour grapes and it surprises me why they are made mostly only about writers, but not about actors, sport players and such, people that make tons of money for fulfilling a need of many people...

Maybe because deep inside most of us think that we can write a book, but we know we cannot act/ do not have the good looks of Brad Pitt or play baseball like ARod...
I think hearing these types of comments depends on the circles you travel in. Actors, celebrities (can you say Paris Hilton... makes a lot of money but what is her talent... and yes I'm jealous) and I'm sure some sports figures get the same kinds of comments.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote