View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 07:46 AM   #21418
Pookeysgirl
Wizard
Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Unfortunately there's no guaranteed "intelligence" contained within all these "security" measures -- remember who is administering them!

But yeah - they should have placed your dad on another flight - in a standby seat or a vacant first class seat!
I totally agree! I wish they had told me what happened sooner. I would've gone down there and made sure they took care of him...and gave a good explanation of why they pulled him in the first place. Poor guy doesn't speak english very well (even though he's married to a Canadian and has been here for 30 years), he still says Jello, instead of Yellow . He must have been scared out of his mind.
Pookeysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote