View Single Post
Old 08-15-2012, 08:29 PM   #2
frahse
occasional author
frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Wandering God's glorious hills, valleys and plains.
Device: A Franklin BI (before Internet) was the first. I still have it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by =X= View Post
Hi All
Here is the tutorial, I previously mention, that was in the works. Now that it is complete I present it to you. The gist of the tutorial is on how to replicate the Whispersync features on Android devices.

Instead of making it a dry tutorial I added a little bit of history/thought process on how I came up with the solution. If that doesn't work for you just jump to the "HOW TO CONFIGURE:" section at the bottom of the tutorial and get the skinny.
Thanks. I will be trying this out. [[after I back everything up 3 times.]]
frahse is offline   Reply With Quote