View Single Post
Old 02-07-2012, 02:30 PM   #55
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Hey there, these epub readers that work on the Fire (nook app, montoso or whatever), can they open epubs directly from the Fire's download folder, or will downloaded files still need to be moved to the books or docs (what's the difference?) folder first?
Also, don't let my username fool you, I am an utter newbie to Android apps and tablets and the Fire, so can someone point me to a good thread for learning how to install and manage these sideloaded APKs?

Thanks,
ApK
(no relation)
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote