View Single Post
Old 07-21-2011, 08:50 AM   #110
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Not really a bug; but you might want to allow for recognizing malformed/incomplete mobi's. I was experimenting with delivering mobi's from a webserver and ended up with mobi file fragments on my hard-drive. Whenever I browsed to folders (fileOpen dialog) that contained one of these mobi "fragments" using K4PC or KindlePreviewer, both applications immediately crashed. I couldn't figure out what was going on at first, but as soon as I uninstalled MobiHandler, I could then browse to those folders without K4PC or KindlePreviewer crashing on me.

It might not ever affect anyone really, but I thought you should know.
DiapDealer is online now   Reply With Quote