View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 10:22 AM   #6
Yolina
Wizard
Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage
Some people thought I was totally weird because I happen to mostly read what gets labeled as "literary fiction" or by writers they had never heard of rather than rushing out to buy the latest best-selling must read... So, erm apparently that makes me not normal - fine by me

What matters is that everybody enjoys whatever it is they are reading, who cares about the genre? I would never judge or criticise anyone because of their reading choices.

Last edited by Yolina; 02-21-2013 at 10:26 AM.
Yolina is offline   Reply With Quote