View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 02:56 PM   #336
Nick_1964
Bookworm
Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony prs-650, Kobo Glo HD (2x), Kobo Glo
I have the problem that the Jacket inserted with the plugin or calibre itself, look different on the reader.
When you use Sigil or the build in reader of calibre you see a kind of "sticker" with a nice line around the book title, author etc. and then the description.
But when I load the book into ADE or one of my Sony readers ( 650, T1,T2 ) the layout is gone, title and author etc are just lined up on the left side and then divided by a small line, the description follows.
It is all correct, but I like the layout that the build in reader of calibre shows.
This is not the plugin that does wrong, because output of calibre or the plugin are the same, only the sony just don't show the framework around the Title.
Does anyone know a way to change the layout of the jacket page so it looks like the same on the Sony as it does in Calibre's build in reader ?
Nick_1964 is offline   Reply With Quote