View Single Post
Old 11-06-2009, 07:20 AM   #2
Dave_S
What Title ?
Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Experia Z Ultra
Quote:
Originally Posted by dottedmag View Post
New snapshot with lot of bugfixes and several small new features.

Please try and test. I'm especially interested in performance (there was lot of bugfixes all around since 0.2-rc3 related to memory consumption).

As usual:
I have not been using rc4 long enough to make any comments on the expected performance improvements, but I do have a question concerning rc4 on the Hanlin V3ext. In some other threads, I have seen people wanting to be able to use CoolReader so I tried to find out if CoolReader was included in the build and how to read FB2 books with it. I can see cr3 in /usr/bin and I assume that is the CoolReader 3 executable? I can also see "Always open with..." item in the file actions menu, but the only default handler choice is FBReader for FB2 files even though I thought that FB2 was one of the book formats that CoolReader could read? The Users' Guide has information on CoolReader, but I have not found information there on how to select CoolReader to read an FB2 book? Am I wrong in expecting to be able to select CoolReader to read FB2 on the Hanlin V3ext?