View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 08:10 AM   #5
Shack70
Guru
Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 10", Honor 8 Android Phone
I have the original Kindle Keyboard (Kindle 3G) and jailbroke it to add custom screen savers to it. The only other thing that I would jailbreak it for it custom fonts, but im happy with the fonts already installed. Once jailbroken you can also install other stuff such as a reader to read epub books. I find it simpler to just convert the books with Calibre.

If you are happy with the way your reader works stock then leave it alone
Shack70 is offline   Reply With Quote