View Single Post
Old 08-15-2012, 10:44 AM   #1
RRRrrr
RRRrrr is no ebook tyro.RRRrrr is no ebook tyro.RRRrrr is no ebook tyro.RRRrrr is no ebook tyro.RRRrrr is no ebook tyro.RRRrrr is no ebook tyro.RRRrrr is no ebook tyro.RRRrrr is no ebook tyro.RRRrrr is no ebook tyro.RRRrrr is no ebook tyro.

Device: Kindle Touch
A good place to order Pocketbook Touch from?

I have decided to order Pocketbook Touch. In my country (Bulgaria) e-book readers seem to be a little overpriced, so I am looking for a website where I can order a pocketbook touch cheaper.

However, this doesn't seem to be the case with Pocketbook touch as it is sold for a little more than the equivalent 150 euro and I didn't find a site where the price is considerably lower. So is Pocketbook Touch /unlike other ebook readers) priced fairly here? If not, can you point a website where the price + the delivery is considerably /more than 40-50/ euros lower?

And another thing-is there any perspective of the prices dropping anytime soon? Right now 150 is about 50 euros more than I can spare(((

The cheaper non-touch version seems nice, but I have never used a non-touch ebook reader /I have experience only with Kindle Touch/ and since I often check words in the dictionary/use the search option is this going to be considerably slower?

Or at least are there any good alternatives to Pocketbook that have touch screen, easy folder organization and (most importantly) good Cyrillic support with Cyrillic on-screen keyboard?

Is it likely that the prices of ebook readers/Pocketbook would soon drop? /let's say in the next 6 months/?

Thanks in advance!
RRRrrr is offline   Reply With Quote