View Single Post
Old 07-17-2012, 01:42 PM   #7
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by VydorScope View Post
Eh, Kobo sales have not proven to be worth the time yet. I likely will always publish direct mobi to Amazon, and format specifically for Kindle because they have the sales to warrant the effort. I may start doing that for B&N. But Kobo? They are less then 5% of my sales, I do not see it a good use of my time to get them perfect. For all of those small shops, I'll let Smash do it. Rather use that time in editing then dealing with them.

If Kobo grows successful, then I will likely change my tune.
If you are willing to go B&N, what harm and what real cost is it to take the SAME ePub and up it to Kobo? It takes nothing much to do so and every sale is a sale. It's not worth it to ignore Kobo. Besides, it will help get your eBook(s) out beyond the USA to readers.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote