View Single Post
Old 01-22-2011, 07:48 PM   #12
JulieMack
Enthusiast
JulieMack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JulieMack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JulieMack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JulieMack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JulieMack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JulieMack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JulieMack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JulieMack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JulieMack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JulieMack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JulieMack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Lake View Post
Yeah, I've got a blog on my site. And what kind of book tour are you talking about? Is it an online book tour, or a more traditional store to store one?
No, an online book tour. I have never hosted one, but have participated in a couple. Essentially, you tell your readers you will be giving away a free copy of your book in exchange for a review on their blog. You find a bunch of people to do this and then each week, one person will have that post up.

Here is one I did to explain better.

http://caffeinatedbmarketing.blogspo...-calendar.html

(I am Julie on the tour.)

I also just did another one recently.
JulieMack is offline   Reply With Quote