View Single Post
Old 12-09-2010, 12:32 PM   #5
ardeegee
Maratus speciosus butt
ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350
Quote:
Originally Posted by LCF View Post
I take it we agree on the quantity of information the topic of the topic brings.
I take it that many if not most threads here have somewhat humorous topic lines and if I told you what you could do with your comment, I'd go on another unscheduled vacation. My posting style isn't going to change, so I suggest you use the "ignore user" option in your control panel. The paucity of your education of major US government institutions and antique English vernacular is not my problem.
ardeegee is offline   Reply With Quote