Thread: Twain Project
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2007, 12:17 AM   #7
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by rb49 View Post
Bold type was used long before there was an Internet and it had a useful puropse - to draw a reader's attention to something important. It still does. I think that chastising Dr. Drib for using it is petty. Particularly so in light of his not insubtantial contributions to this forum.
So you are implying that I am unable to tell what is important without him telling me? You don't get to lecture me either.

Everyone, just drop the issue.

Last edited by Nate the great; 07-13-2007 at 12:19 AM.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote