View Single Post
Old 05-11-2014, 03:48 PM   #650
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by iceolate View Post
Is the plugin icon supposed to stay active when I have my device connected? I see the Goodreads icon when I start Calibre, but it goes away once I have my device connected. I'm not sure why, and I cannot figure out how to change that behavior.
There are different toolbars for when a device is connected versus when it is not., Go to Preferences -> Toolbar and customize each...
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote