View Single Post
Old 06-28-2013, 11:43 PM   #26
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 7, Sony PRS300, Fire HD8 Tablet
thanks gmw

Wow. What a great explanation, gmw. Thanks a lot. I certainly understand what you're talking about with a document falling apart. I noticed that years ago transferring a Word document to the body of an email. Stuff just seemed to move around on its own accord. It was maddening.

As long as you're careful never to use spaces and tabs to create indented text

But I use the tab to indent every paragraph when I write a novel and all there is to clearing it up is putting ^t in the "find what" box and nothing in the "replace with" box. Presto. 5 seconds. Tabs gone.

So I don't know.Maybe if I was doing more involved things like you it would be worth the effort of changing my writing habits but right now my stuff is so simple I don't think I need to.

Thanks again for the awesome explanation.
Gregg Bell is offline   Reply With Quote