View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 05:27 AM   #41
samhy
Wizard
samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (Sony (J) PRS 650), Kobo Mini, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by sneakyspider View Post
It came today. I'm surprised by how small it is, from the pictures I looked at I thought it'd be a little bigger. I like it, though. The screen is darker than I'm used to, but it's easy to ignore. The slower page turns is a bit harder to get around, but you sort of develop little strategies to deal with it, like turning the page half a second before you're finished with the last line. On the whole I'd have to say I'm pretty pleased with it.
Glad you like it! You've spent time trying to figure out which one was good for you.

With the Sony 650 I used to touch to turn a couple of words before the end of the page (2010 technology, to quote Shopaholic ). I have to remind myself not to do that with the Kobo Mini, because it's faster and each time I miss those last couple of words
samhy is offline   Reply With Quote