View Single Post
Old 08-01-2012, 04:15 PM   #20
afv011
Captain Penguin
afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Nook Glowlight
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaKing View Post
Well you can't get there from here I guess. At least not yet.

The auto update is on, but no update to ICS. Still 3.2.

I went to Samsung, and followed their directions for an update, but it turns out I need to specify whether the tablet is a
P6210MAAXAR or a
P6210MAYXAR and I can't find out which it is.

Internally the software says only that the tablet is a
GT6200 and on the back of the device case it says it is a
GT6200MA.

I guess I will call when I get a chance. They do have a number on the case.
Once you figure out which firmware to download, the process should be fairly simple, I recently did it on my S3 and I would presume the process to be the same for tabs. Basically you need to install the Odin app, put the tab in recovery mode, connect to the PC, and then on Odin you select the firmware file to flash and off you go.
afv011 is offline   Reply With Quote