View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 11:37 AM   #270
Yolina
Wizard
Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparklemotion View Post

Thanks Yolina. I'm really ok keeping the earlier one. I read on it last night for awhile and it's really quite good, the best PW I have had, for certain. Hopefully it stays as it is and doesn't get worse. I'm just so glad those specks don't fall in the line of the text, I'd have to return it then.
Fingers crossed that your pesky specks don't decide to move then

Quote:
I agree it might not be worth keeping the PW if you will never use the light. That said, if you like the design more, I suppose it might be worth it then. I'd probably use it exclusively for a bit and see what you decide. What I love about the PW is I can read in bed in a totally dark room with the light on about 3 and it works perfectly for me. I personally really don't like using book lights.
I don't like it quite enough to justify keeping it purely to use as a non-lit device. Between the pink at the top, the green in the middle and that most irritating light leak on the left, the one I've got is not really usable with the light on which kind of defeats the point! [/QUOTE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparklemotion View Post
Uh oh! You know, I think it's worth trying for a replacement really. Quite clearly I do! But seriously, you never know, you might get a good one and be really happy. Here's hoping you do, good luck!
Uh oh indeed. I did try my best not to laugh when the CS agent asked if I had tried rebooting the PW to see if that would fix the problems with the screen
Yolina is offline   Reply With Quote