View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 11:04 PM   #261
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLeighs View Post
There are plenty of reviews out there about this issue. I was reading about this before I even checked this forum to see what the members here were saying, and that was months ago.

I had to go through 5 Paperwhites before I got a good one. They all looked different. Not one of them had a screen that looked exactly like another one. The one I kept still does have hues, but I don't notice them unless I'm really looking for them.
ditto
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote