View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 02:12 PM   #8
Katsunami
Grand Sorcerer
Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW1, KA1
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluerfoot View Post
I got the first generation touch and my wife told me when the paper white came out, no way you are getting that...so I am stuck waiting to exercise the loophole and get the next one...a month? 6 months? a year? what time frame are we looking at here...
The Paperwhite is also a full Touch Kindle. They've actually removed the last (Home) button too. I think that there never will be a Touch without frontlight.

Or, maybe, they'll replace the Kindle-with-buttons with a touch-version: 2GB RAM, 800x600, no front light, and the "new" PW would be 4GB, 1024x768 (or even higher), front light... you know what I mean.
Katsunami is offline   Reply With Quote