View Single Post
Old 02-05-2009, 01:13 PM   #9
Edd666666
Enthusiast
Edd666666 began at the beginning.

Device: none
Hi Harry, no sales so far. Although I would like to sell lots of books through them, I don't feel bad about it. Surprisingly my print book is really big overseas, but hardly sells in the US at all. I use it as a back of the room item mostly. I see the ebook as a way to reach more of these overseas potential customers that found the shipping charges prohibitive for the print book and did not have a publisher in their country. My main reason for doing the book on Kindle was to be able to say I have published an ebook. I am very interested in information product marketing and have done a number of formats such as printed book, seminars, etc. But there are some formats left for me to cover such as audio book and DVD, both of which I am working on. The only way I spread the word about my material right now is a free toolkit offer going out to my 1,500 One Minute Motivator subscribers. As I get more products I will broaden my marketing approach as it will be more cost effective. OK, thanks for asking. Ed.

Last edited by Edd666666; 02-05-2009 at 01:14 PM. Reason: typo
Edd666666 is offline   Reply With Quote