View Single Post
Old 06-28-2013, 03:10 PM   #12
DSpider
Evangelist
DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW2 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by eschwartz View Post
The main reason why I will not consider getting a Paperwhite at all is because they took away several important pieces of functionality from the Touch.

Most importantly, the physical home button -- this is VERY important to me! It is the best way to navigate around the Kindle.
Yeah, well, if it does have a home button I will NOT be buying one. I really don't like home buttons and wish Apple would stop adding them (which they probably will, since iOS 6.x supports gestures for some time now). The LESS buttons there are, the better. Heck, why don't they make it completely water-proof/air-tight? No USB connection either; just Wifi, Bluetooth, email and a browser, and you'll never need a cable ever again (charging could be done with a wireless charging pad).

Less buttons = less chances for the buttons to WEAR OUT, accumulate dirt or lint, break out of their plastic casings, etc. I'm thinking of starting a buttonless campaign.
DSpider is offline   Reply With Quote