View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 02:09 PM   #235
4691mls
Wizard
4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ALL DEVICES ARE STOCK: Kobo Clara, Tolino Shine 2, Sony PRS-T3, T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Or you could use Goodreads to keep track.
I'm sure there are plenty of ways I could keep lists of books I've read. I just think it would be cool if it the books would automatically be flagged as previously checked out.

If a book title or description looks vaguely familiar, I would think to check it against any list I might be keeping of books I've read. However, neither the title nor the very brief description of the book I accidentally checked out twice rang a bell, so there was nothing to inspire me to check. It would have been handy if it could have been flagged.

Copyrite - I agree with you about the audio vs ebook symbols - they are pretty faint and I can easily see how you could select the wrong one by mistake.
4691mls is offline   Reply With Quote