View Single Post
Old 08-05-2012, 11:48 PM   #72
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by pisceschick View Post
I love Karen Hawkins! I've read one here and there, but decided to go back and start at the beginning and read everything in order. I think I finally have them all; if not, I'm pretty close. I need to finish getting them into Calibre. On her website, she says she re-wrote her first novel to tie it into two of her series. I'll be reading them soon, but not sure when. I've completed collecting a few other series (one by Suzanne Enoch) and haven't decided which direction to go yet.

P.S. I follow her on Facebook and she is a hoot! She recently bought an antique trunk at an estate sale and had a very big drama about trying to open it and find out what was inside, that was very funny. She also posts lots of pictures of handsome men in kilts.
I follow her on Facebook too! Today she was talking about meeting Hot Cop and asked how we met our guys. I replied with my story. The trunk was great! I spit out my drinks with the "drawers" comment. She's great!

The books I am talking about are Just three. Abduction of Julia, A Belated Bride and Seduction of Sara. The last one has the villain in it from book one. The hero in book one is a distant cousin of the Maclean brothers but other then that book one isn't really connected, Book three the heroine Sara her brothers are the heroes in the Tailsmen series.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote