View Single Post
Old 12-05-2007, 12:42 PM   #16
Alisa
Gadget Geek
Alisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Paperwhite, Kindle 3 (retired), Skindle 1.2 (retired)
Quote:
Originally Posted by markbot View Post
I don't like the idea of the progerss being in units of 128 bytes, etc. They need to have page numbers!!! based on the current sized font.
Personally, I would hate it if the page numbers changed depending on the font I was using. If they're going to do pages, then IMO the page numbers should be fixed regardless of font even if it meant they didn't correspond to page flips.
Alisa is offline   Reply With Quote