View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 02:06 PM   #16
toddmp
toddmp doesn't littertoddmp doesn't litter

Device: Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirmaru View Post
I just contacted them. I really don't expect that they can help me. No other Kindle Active Content works on the Kindle Paperwhite.

I just uninstalled it. Oh well. I'll know better the next time Active Content is offered.

PS: I was able to get a credit for the defective software. This is on their site: "You can request a refund for items purchased from the Kindle Store within seven days of purchase."
Just purchased it myself and had no problems running it on my paperwhite. Are you on the latest firmware sirmaru? jailbroken? This active content style Bible really sets the bar for all other Bibles. There is no better way to navigate in such a unique book than to build it as an app.

There are some peculiarities though. It does not seem to be able to access the systems fonts or dictionaries. The main Kindle navigation bar remains at the top of the screen. This is my first experience with active content so i am not sure how much is specific to this Bible and how much is just how Active content displays on the paperwhite OS.

Very happy with the purchase overall and look forward to updates and new content from these guys. Being able to click book, chapter, GO is infinitely easier than shorthand/code to get where you want. todd

Last edited by toddmp; 11-29-2012 at 02:09 PM.
toddmp is offline   Reply With Quote