View Single Post
Old 09-17-2014, 04:13 AM   #25
simond
Fanatic
simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, iPad, iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
Oddly, I thought of that as a serious question. A lot of the cases I've seen or owned would not survive any immersion in water. Drop your Aura H2O in the bathtub and toss the $50 cover away?

Regards,
David
To be fair it was a serious question, just one I'd not seen anyone mention before. I'm trying to decide what I do about a case for mine, if it's not waterproof I'll probably only get a cheap one, or just remove it from the case when taking a bath etc, cases should cope with slight rain I guess...
simond is offline   Reply With Quote