View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 12:17 PM   #4
tommytomtom
Enthusiast
tommytomtom never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.tommytomtom never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.tommytomtom never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.tommytomtom never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.tommytomtom never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.tommytomtom never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.tommytomtom never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.tommytomtom never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.tommytomtom never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.tommytomtom never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.tommytomtom never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.

Device: Kindle Touch
Thank you for replying, geekmaster!
Well the battery was fully charged... and should still be, especially with the kindle hugged up to my laptop!
My kindle doesn't do anything! I cannot push anything on the touchscreen, pushing the power and/or magic button doesn't change that fact ...
I guess I have to install Windows and hope that the MfgTool can help me!
tommytomtom is offline   Reply With Quote