View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 01:14 AM   #1
tommytomtom
Enthusiast
tommytomtom never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.tommytomtom never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.tommytomtom never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.tommytomtom never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.tommytomtom never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.tommytomtom never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.tommytomtom never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.tommytomtom never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.tommytomtom never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.tommytomtom never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.tommytomtom never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.

Device: Kindle Touch
Angry Kindle Touch bricked in diag mode

Hey guys,

I am really stupid! I tried to figure out all the little things in diag mode and installed USB XXXXX something... because I thought that would install the SSH. Now, my kindle got stuck in diag mode and doesn't move an inch ;(
If I put a USB cable in and hold the power button for a long time, the light goes out. How exactly does the USB Recovery mode work? If I keep the power button down, hold then the magic (home) button down and release the power button and afterwards the magic button, nothing happens! Am I supposed to see something? I have a question concerning MfgTool.exe is there also a version of that program for mac? Could it work if I use get hold of a Windows computer?
Can anybody be so kind as to give my some advise on how to unbrick my Kindle Touch?

Thank you in advance!!!
tommytomtom is offline   Reply With Quote