View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009, 11:37 PM   #5
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
kmj1, there are many good devices on the market. Here is our wiki page on them all.

https://wiki.mobileread.com/wiki/E-book_devices

I love my kindle, and sony owners love their devices, and so on. A lot depends on where you live, of course.

Good luck with your choice.
That's what you get for quoting my post before I finished editing it. I know it was wrong to say it the way I said it. So I edited it ASAP to remove it. But you got it before it was removed.

But I do think B&N is muddying up the waters by adding yet another DRM to ePub and I don't like any company having exclusive rights to eBooks unless it's the publisher of course.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote