View Single Post
Old 08-28-2009, 07:02 PM   #3
SpiderMatt
Grand Arbiter
SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod Touch, Amazon Kindle, Motorola Droid
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
There was an issue like yours (split joystick) on the Amazon Discussion board - The person reported that Amazon immediately overnighted a replacement with a shipping label to return the damaged unit. Hope your experience goes as well.
Ah yes, the Kindle Board. I always forget that place exists. I always default to here. Haha. Thanks for the reply. I'm a little more optimistic now. Now I need to see if I can get them to ship it to an APO address...
SpiderMatt is offline   Reply With Quote