View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 07:40 AM   #11
ryuji35
Zealot
ryuji35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ryuji35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ryuji35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ryuji35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ryuji35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ryuji35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ryuji35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ryuji35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ryuji35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ryuji35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ryuji35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PPW5 Signature, Kobo Libra 2, Samsung Tab S6 Lite
Hmm, I pasted data.tar.gz and runme.sh on my kindle and rebooted TWICE (consecutively) but there is no screensaver folder that was created.

Another attempt is I pasted data.tar.gz and runme.sh to my kindle, rebooted once, deleted RUNME.done, then eject, then rebooted again. The difference now is that there was a "runme.sh is running" message in a background of patterns that appears before the usual kindle logo reboot appears. but there is still no screensaver folder that was created.

Another attempt is I pasted data.tar.gz and runme.sh to my kindle, rebooted TWICE, deleted RUNME.done, then eject, then rebooted again. there is still no screensaver folder

The constant event here is that data.tar.gz, after reboot, vanishes from my kindle root. only runme.sh, runme.out, and runme.done appears....
ryuji35 is offline   Reply With Quote