View Single Post
Old 11-21-2011, 07:22 PM   #91
ScalyFreak
Sith Wannabe
ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 4, Kobo Aura H2O, Kindle Fire HD, Aluratek Libre
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Lyle Jordan View Post
I see no reason why sex should be singled out, among all of those other subjects, for censure and ostracization.
In other words, you and I are in perfect agreement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crich70 View Post
You can't be infected by obesity and its side effects like you can by a std.
Actually, you can. As obesity becomes a lot more wide spread, it impacts everyone in society. My health care costs are going up, because a large amount of the people getting health coverage through the same company are over-weight and costing the company more. They can't charge fat people more, since that's discrimination, so instead they are forced to raise their prices across the board to cover their raised expenses.

But you missed the point. The point was that sex in and of itself is not in any way shameful, ugly, or embarrassing, and that talking about it openly shouldn't be nearly as big a deal as it is in the US today.

There is something wrong in a society where a video game can have child slavery, drug abuse, gratuitous violence, not to mention glorification of that violence, and be rated for a lower age group than a game that has none of those things, but shows a topless kiss between two lovers.
ScalyFreak is offline   Reply With Quote