View Single Post
Old 09-17-2010, 11:13 AM   #2
Jack Tingle
Punctuation Fetishist
Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Nexus 7 (2013), Galaxy S5 phone, Galaxy Tab 4 8.0
I don't use a screen protctor on my jetBook, or my Kindle 3. I do use screen protectors on my PDAs, where you're writing on the screen with a stylus. I suspect I'd use a protector if I had one of the new Sonys where a stylus can be used.

With respect to Kindle cases, I use a Mead "At-a-glance" planner cover from Staples for $9.99. It has a pocket for the K3 (originally for a notepad) and plenty of room for the charger/cable.

I gave a K2 to my sister for a gift, and got her this case:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...indleboards-20
It's less than $12 and is a hard shell. The K3 might be a bit loose, but I can't see what harm that would do.

Regards,
Jack Tingle
Jack Tingle is offline   Reply With Quote