View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 04:05 PM   #11
WillysJeepMan
Guru
WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, KFHD7, GTab 8.4 Pro, iPadAir 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirmaru View Post
My 32 Gb Kindle HD 7" is due to me on Oct 25. It only costs me $ 239.75. Plus, Apple products are always too expensive and too PROTECTIVE.

Amazon products are always cheaper and NOT protected in the same way.
How so? I find Amazon products to be MORE protected.

The thing that I find most irritating about the Kindle Fire is that it treats sideloaded media as if it has a deadly virus and needs to be quarantined. The KF does not integrate books and videos from non-Amazon sources. It does a fair job with music though.
WillysJeepMan is offline   Reply With Quote