View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 07:11 PM   #66
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I have been told that green text sometimes helps those with dyslexia be able to read without much difficulty. Give it a try. It might work.
I've heard about green, blue or grey background or tint colors helping but never changing the text color.

What works for me is grey or certain types of blue background with black text. This is why I love eInk. I read almost normal and comprehend at the same time. I struggle more with real books due to background variations. I can't read from textbooks much at all without struggling because of the blinding white backgrounds.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote