Thread: Multiple Sort
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2011, 04:38 AM   #5
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by martin.hickling View Post
Thank you everybody for your help.
I don't suppose I have missed a way of seeing how may ites you have highlighted.
I select serveral books and would like to count how may I have selected but cannot see a number appearing anywhere on the screen
The way I found to tell how many books I have highlighted is to click on the edit metadata icon. At the top of the edit metadata window it tells you how many you have selected. Clicking cancel exits the window but leaves all books highlighted.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote