View Single Post
Old 08-25-2010, 10:41 AM   #65
J. Strnad
Guru
J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo, Kindle 3, Paperwhite
My wish list, in order of importance:

1. Ability to adjust margins. I have too many books with margins that reduce the text to newspaper-column width!

2. Elimination of the little page numbers in the margins that often obscure text and which are totally pointless.

3. More control over how books are sorted. I'd like to be able to create my own categories on my PC, sort books there, and just dump it all into the Kobo when I'm through futzing with it all.

4. Two-line entries for books, with no covers, as an option. [Wake up, dodo! It already does this!]

5. Up and down buttons would advance/go back one chapter, if the book is encoded properly, or 10 pages. I'm willing to go to the menu to adjust type size.

6. Ability to load in Bartlett's Familiar Quotations and pick a random quote from it to display, about anything, not restricted to books.

Last edited by J. Strnad; 08-31-2010 at 11:30 PM. Reason: Item #4.
J. Strnad is offline   Reply With Quote