View Single Post
Old 02-25-2014, 08:33 AM   #22
Anavim
Enthusiast
Anavim can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterAnavim can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterAnavim can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterAnavim can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterAnavim can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterAnavim can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterAnavim can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterAnavim can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterAnavim can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterAnavim can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterAnavim can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Onyx BOOX Page, inkBOOK Onyx & Obsidian & Calypso+ (Android ;)
For me, the best is AlReader (free), which has a lot of functions which adjust the read text to my liking.
The average rating is 4.7 stars
It has synchronization of reading between different devices. Recognizes many formats, including docx and odt (No PDFs). Recognize multiple code pages. Working properly hyphenation (in many languages). Footnotes shows at the bottom of the current page. Supports multiple dictionaries. Better than CoolReader.
It works perfectly on my phone, tablet and reader with e-ink screen.

The only lack for me is the TTS functions.
Anavim is offline   Reply With Quote