View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013, 12:08 AM   #62
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
You do an OR by creating more than one rule for the same column/icon. Order is important: the first rule that evaluates to TRUE is used and the rest are not evaluated. To get a true OR, the rules must have the same setup (column, text, icon).
That's what I had done as I hadn't even noticed I could have multiple conditions. But as I had managed to use different options, I was thinking it would be nice to group them together.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote